The North Carolina churches of Kenyan descent, for the first time, held a joint Sunday worship service on October 14, 2018. In the spirit of unity and preferring one another, Kenyans met in Raleigh, North Carolina for a time of celebration and worship. The theme was Salvation is from God based on Jonah 2:9. Below is a link of the video and pictures.
Ministers in attendance were:
1. Bishop Andrew Muthemba, United Brethren Restoration Center
2. Pastor David & Lydia Kiminda, United Brethren Restoration Center
3. Dr. David & Wanja Gacengeci, Cornerstone Renewal Church International
4. Dr. Zach Kariuki, Cornerstone Renewal Church International
5. Dr. Joe Karogi, Founder, Kenya Christian Fellowship in America.
6. Pastor Douglas Ngatunyi, Joyland Fellowship
7. Rev. Lawrence Mbugua & Evangelist Grace Komu, Emmanuel Anglican Church
8. Revs. George Kariuki & Winnie Kariuki, Northpark
9. Rev. Nduati wa Wanjiku – St. Andrews Anglican Church
The visiting minister was Rev. Fanuel Ongombe, (RTD.) of African Inland Church (AIC), Kenya. He was accompanied by his wife Mrs. Ongombe. Rev. Ongombe gave his life to Christ in 1947.